For local students, a number of scholarships are offered to help cover tuition fees or living costs of studying abroad. Scholarships for full time degree international students are available based on merit. The exact coverage and requirements vary between scholarships. Find out below about available scholarships and how to apply.
|FULL DEGREE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS|
Scholarships covering up to full tuition (100%) are available to full degree international students for the whole study period.
Accepted students are automatically considered during the selection process based on merit.
|STUDENT EXCHANGE SCHOLARSHIP|
- SHARE Scholarship
- AIMS Scholarship Program
AIMS Scholarship Program is a scholarship program sponsored by Directorate of Higher Education (DIKTI) for an amount covering living costs (accommodation, meals, transportation, books, and pocket money), insurance, airfare (round-way). This scholarship is only available for Odd Semester.
- AMINEF – Global Undergraduate Exchange program
|3rd PARTY SCHOLARSHIPS|
- Scholarship 2017 – Asia
- Scholarship 2017 – Australia & Oceania
- Scholarship 2017 – Europe
- Scholarship 2017 – America
|4th A4U SCHOLARSHIPS|
ABOUT A4U SCHOLARSHIP
BINUS UNIVERSITY proudly participates in the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Program which offers a fully-funded mobility for Bachelor students from Indonesia to Spain. Mobility must be undertaken at one of A4U member universities.
During the program, the tuition fee at partner institution is fully-waived, while tuition fee regulation at BINUS still applies.
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
- Universidade Autònoma de Madrid (UAM)
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M)
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
|Cost Component||At BINUS||At Host Institution/Country|
|Tuition Fee (BP3 and SKS)||Yes||Waived|
|Living Cost||N/A||Funded by the grant (EUR 800/month)|
|Travel Cost||Local transportation from and to airport||Air tickets, visa and insurance; funded by the grant up to EUR 1,100|
HOW TO APPLY
- Highly motivated and assertive
- Registered as an active student at BINUS UNIVERSITY/BINUS INTERNATIONAL/BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Has at least completed one semester of studies at BINUS
- Strong academics, supported by the latest GPA (Min 3.00 out of 4.00)*
- Strong English, supported by any English proficiency certificate**
- Good personality & maturity
- Positively contribute to BINUS and host university
* Students with GPA lower than 3.00 are still encouraged to apply.
** Recommended certificates: TOEFL (iBT >79, or PBT >550), IELTS (>6.00). BUEPT is acceptable. Students with score lower than the requirement are still encouraged to apply.
BINUS Selection (Deadline: 14 March 2018)
- Mobility agreement (attached)
- Copy of academic transcript
- Copy of English proficiency certificate
- Motivation letter (no template provided)
to Ms. Debby Lubis (email@example.com) at Room 331 Anggrek Campus
Representative at Alam Sutera Campus: Ms. Seria at Student Services Center-Alam Sutera Campus
Representative at Senayan Campus: Mr. Bayu Pamungkas at Room 205 JWC Campus
Last updated :