Admission Process for Undergraduate Programs
- Apply here – Admissions – BINA NUSANTARA (binus.edu)
- Transcripts of grades 10 – 12
- High school diploma/Senior high national exam certificate
- English Test Score Results (plus Indonesian language proficiency proof for BASE)
- Colour copy of passport personal page (valid for the full duration of the study)
- ID photograph 4×6 cm (300 kb; electronic version)
- Grade 11 Applicants need to comply with Equivalency Process from Ministry of Education**
If you are interested to apply for our BINUS World-Class Scholarship, please also submit the following documents:
- Scanned TOEFL or IELTS score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 years
- CV – Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter – explaining why you are interested in joining BINUS University and why you are the best candidate.
- Proof of financial competency beyond scholarship (official letter from the bank confirming a minimum balance of USD 4,500 in applicant’s account).
- 2 recommendation letters (from teachers/employers/community leaders).
- Proof of achievements (academic/non-academic and/or related work experience).
- * The interview with the Head of Program is only required for applicants applying for a scholarship from BINUS UNIVERSITY.
- ** When the High School Equivalency is required, BINUS Team will help to process it to the Indonesian Ministry of Education.