Requirements for each major are in the table below:
|Faculty/ School||Major||High School Requirement||English Requirement||Entrance Test Material|
|BINUS INTERNATIONAL||Computer Science||High School – Grade 12
(A-Level/ IB Diploma/ Equivalent)
TOEFL PBT: 550 TOEFL iBT: 80 Versant English Placement Test: 55
IELTS: 6.0 (no sub-score below 5.5)
|· Logic, Abstraction & Verbal Test,
· BINUS INTERNATIONAL English Proficiency Test
· Drawing Test (for BNSD),
· Interview with Head of Program (If Required)
|Business Management & Marketing|
|Business Information Systems|
|BINUS NORTHUMBRIA SCHOOL OF DESIGN||Graphic Design & New Media|
|BINUS ASO SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||Automotive and Robotics Engineering||TOEFL PBT: 550
TOEFL iBT: 80
|Product Design Engineering|
|Global Class||International Relations||TOEFL PBT: 500
TOEFL iBT: 75
- Applicants with Social Major in high school who wish to apply to the Computer Science program will be required to join the Matriculation course prior to the beginning of the 1st (first) semester.
- Prospective students with foreign citizenship (WNA) who graduated from an overseas school (Offshore) and have academic qualifications as shown in this list, can be excluded from the mandatory entrance test (TPKS).
- Applicants who have taken an IELTS or TOEFL exam are not required to take the BINUS International English Proficiency Test.
- Scholarship applicants must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or an equivalent International English language test score. Fee-paying applicants must have a minimum IELTS score of 5.0 or an equivalent International English language test score. Students with IELTS 5.0 will begin their program with a Pre-sessional English course.
- Grade 11 students may apply if they are able to obtain the High School Equivalency Letter from the Indonesian Ministry of Education. The Letter of Equivalency is needed for local or international students who have graduated from an international/intercultural school (international high school diplomas) and would like to do a bachelor’s degree in Indonesia. Visit this website for more information about HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY.
Documents for Equivalency Process (for Grade 11 applicants)
- Academic Documentation – If it’s not in English has to be translated by Sworn Translator
- High School Diploma Certificate (Original Scan in Color)
- Official Transcript (Original Scan in Color)
- Certified Copy of Diploma and Transcript *
- High School Report Card (Grade 10, 11 and 12)
- Junior High School Transcript (Grade 9)
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Scan
- Photo with red background (max. 2 MB)
*All academic documents, professional qualifications and English translations of these documents, MUST be certified as a true copy of the original. Every page of the document must contain all of the following elements:
- An original stamp bearing the name of the person or organization who verifies the document
- Words in English to the effect of “I certify that this is a true copy of the original”
- An original signature
- The date of certification