Note (updated 31 July 2020):
The European Union “Support to Higher Education in the ASEAN Region” (SHARE) program has entered an interim phase.
There is NO call for applications open until further notice. We will update this page when we have more information.
2018 Call for Applications (Batch 5)
|STEP 1 : Selection by Home University|
|NO||BINUS STUDENTS||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS|
|List of Required Documents
|1||Application Form (will be available two months prior to deadline)|
|2||Scan copy of passport (personal info page)|
|3||Scan copy of academic transcript (from semester 1 to present)|
|4||Scan copy of TOEFL/IELTS/BUEPT or other English proficiency certificate|
|5||Home University will later send list of nominated students to host university.|
|Application Deadline||Batch 5: 21 October 2018 (CLOSED)|
Eligibility for BINUS Students:
- Highly motivated and assertive
- Registered as an active student at BINUS UNIVERSITY/BINUS INTERNATIONAL
- Has at least completed two semesters of studies at BINUS. (Note: preparation may start from the 2nd semester)
- Strong academics, supported by the latest GPA (Min 3.00 out of 4.00)
- Strong English (expected minimum TOEFL score is 500 or equivalent)
- Good personality & maturity
- Positively contribute to BINUS and host university
|STEP 2 : Selection by Intended Host University|
- If a nominee is accepted, the International Relations Office (IRO) of host university will send BINUS the letter of invitation.
- Please be well-informed that host university will not entertain applications from students not nominated by their IRO.
- Please also note that each host university may apply different deadline.
- List of partner universities is available here: https://share-asean.org/share/universities
- List of majors is available here: https://share-asean.org/share/programmes
- List of courses offered is available here: https://share-asean.org/share/courses
|STEP 3 : Selection by SHARE Scholarship Program Team|
- Please visit SHARE Scholarship Program website for further information about EU SHARE.
- The deadline to submit scholarship application is 02 November 2018 (CLOSED).
Complete the form should be typed, but clear handwriting is also acceptable.
|DURATION, MOBILITY DATES, AND SCHOLARSHIP BENEFIT|
- Exchange program duration: One semester
- Mobility Dates: Depends on host university (January – July 2018)
- Scholarship Benefit:
- Tuition fee waiver at host university
- Return air ticket (economy class)
- Visa cost
- Health insurance
- Settling-in allowance of EUR 100/150 (one time)
- Subsistence of EUR 400-650 per month (depends on country of destination)
- Study materials of EUR 100 (one time)
- Email to: Ms. Debby Lubis (email@example.com)
Last updated :