|STEP 1 : Selection by Home University|
|NO||BINUS STUDENTS||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS|
|List of Required Documents
|1||Application Form (will be available two months prior to deadline)|
|2||Scan copy of passport (personal info page)|
|3||Scan copy of academic transcript (from semester 1 to present)|
|4||Scan copy of TOEFL/IELTS/BUEPT or other English proficiency certificate|
|5||Home University will later send list of nominated students to host university.|
|Application Deadline||Batch 5: 21 October 2018 (CLOSED)|
Eligibility for BINUS Students:
- Highly motivated and assertive
- Registered as an active student at BINUS UNIVERSITY/BINUS INTERNATIONAL
- Has at least completed two semesters of studies at BINUS. (Note: preparation may start from the 2nd semester)
- Strong academics, supported by the latest GPA (Min 3.00 out of 4.00)
- Strong English (expected minimum TOEFL score is 500 or equivalent)
- Good personality & maturity
- Positively contribute to BINUS and host university
|STEP 2 : Selection by Intended Host University|
- If a nominee is accepted, the International Relations Office (IRO) of host university will send BINUS the letter of invitation.
- Please be well-informed that host university will not entertain applications from students not nominated by their IRO.
- Please also note that each host university may apply different deadline.
- List of partner universities is available here: https://share-asean.org/share/universities
- List of majors is available here: https://share-asean.org/share/programmes
- List of courses offered is available here: https://share-asean.org/share/courses
|STEP 3 : Selection by SHARE Scholarship Program Team|
- Please visit SHARE Scholarship Program website for further information about EU SHARE.
- The deadline to submit scholarship application is 02 November 2018 (CLOSED).
Complete the form should be typed, but clear handwriting is also acceptable.
|DURATION, MOBILITY DATES, AND SCHOLARSHIP BENEFIT|
- Exchange program duration: One semester
- Mobility Dates: Depends on host university (January – July 2018)
- Scholarship Benefit:
- Tuition fee waiver at host university
- Return air ticket (economy class)
- Visa cost
- Health insurance
- Settling-in allowance of EUR 100/150 (one time)
- Subsistence of EUR 400-650 per month (depends on country of destination)
- Study materials of EUR 100 (one time)
- Email to: Ms. Debby Sonita Lubis (email@example.com)
Last updated :