BINUS University proudly participates in the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility program which offers a funded mobility for undergraduate students from Indonesia to Spain.
Alliance of 4 Universities (A4U) is a strategic partnership of four Spanish public universities: Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M), and Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF) in Barcelona. One of the objectives of the A4U internationalization strategy is to promote mobility with leading universities in countries with emerging economies such as Russia, South Africa, Indonesia, Iran, and Vietnam.
A4U has been awarded funds under the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme – KA107, which enables students from A4U universities and its partner universities in the above-mentioned countries to undertake mobility stay. The main purposes of this call are:
- To offer study development opportunities to students at participating universities;
- To help students achieve sustained improvements in their knowledge;
- To forge and deepen lasting links between A4U universities and its partner universities thus enhancing transnational academic cooperation;
- To improve participants’ language and cultural skills, promoting mutual enrichment and understanding
Duration: 3-5 months (during Odd or Even Semester between 1 August 2020 and 31 July 2021)
Coverage: Subsistence EUR 850/month and travel allowance EUR 1,500
Application Deadline: 17 April 2020
Result announcement: 22 May 2020
Below you may find the guidelines for your reference:
- Read the call
Read the call carefully, and ensure you meet the eligibility requisites:
- Highly motivated and assertive
- Registered as an active student at BINUS University/BINUS University International
- Has at least completed one semester of studies at BINUS
- Strong academics, supported by the latest GPA (min. 3.60 out of 4.00)
- Strong English, supported by any English proficiency certificate (Recommended certificates: TOEFL iBT min. 79, or PBT min. 550, IELTS min. 6.0). BUEPT is considerable.)
- Good personality & maturity
- Positively contribute to BINUS and host university
- Decide on the host university for your mobility
Course offer (for Bachelor) at A4U universities can be checked on:
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM): http://www.uam.es/ss/Satellite/en/1242662979898/listadoEstudios/Undergraduate_Studies.htm
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M): https://www.uc3m.es/ss/Satellite/Grado/en/ListadoGrados/1371212987094/Oferta_de_titulaciones
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB): https://www.uab.cat/web/study/undergraduate/undergraduate-offer/all-bachelor-s- degrees-1345667078809.html
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF): https://www.upf.edu/web/incoming/exchange-students-academic-information
- Get your Learning Agreement signed (as attached)
Fill in only the p.1 of your Learning Agreement. You have to check the courses available and choose those that are relevant to your study program at BINUS. Your choice has to be validated by your Head/Deputy Head of Program who has authority to recognize credits obtained at the host university. If selected, the receiving (host) university will also sign your Learning Agreement.
- Obtain your Academic Transcript
The transcript should indicate all the courses that have been taken and evaluated.
- Write your motivation letter
Write a motivation statement, in English or Spanish, outlining why you would like to go on mobility and justifying your choice of the host university.
- Get a recommendation letter
Identify a referee who can provide a recommendation letter for you in English or in Spanish. The referee (academic) should comment on your skills, personal attributes and suitability for mobility. The referee should know you well enough to be able to write positively about you and they should also know you relatively recently to be able to comment on your present development. Attached you may find the suggested template that you may use. Ask the referee to send the recommendation letter directly to email@example.com with “Recommendation letter” in the subject line before 27 April 2020.
- Obtain a letter of support from BINUS International Office
Please send email to Ms. Debby (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a letter of support before 10 April 2020. Please attach:
- Learning Agreement (signed and scanned)
- Academic Transcript (scanned)
- English proficiency certificate (scanned, BUEPT or certificate from other English course centre is acceptable)
- Motivation letter (named, signed, and scanned)
to the email. The support letter issued by IO will indicate your GPA and confirm your level of English language is at least B2.
Fill in the application form on http://alliance4universities.eu/en/mobility-scholarships/ attaching the signed Learning Agreement, Academic Transcript, the letter of support, and the motivation letter. Your application will be checked to make sure everything is correct. It is highly recommended to apply well in advance of the deadline to make sure there is enough time for the check.
Please be well-informed that you still have to pay tuition fee (BP3 and SKS) at BINUS. The tuition fee at host university in Spain is waived.
For more information, simply visit http://alliance4universities.eu/en/mobility-scholarships/ or contact Ms. Debby, BINUS International Office, at email@example.com. Good luck!
Published at :