As one of the largest and most successful private universities in Indonesia, BINUS is hosting many international mobility students from countries across the globe for every semester , and would be delighted to welcome mobility students and future semesters. For us, it’s all about making the students experience worthwhile!
DISCOVER THE PATH
- Through Student Exchange Program Agreement
If you are a student of one the BINUS’ partner institution, please contact your home university coordinator(s), please ask them to nominate you no longer than the deadline mentioned in order to start the application process.
To check whether your home university is partner of BINUS, please click here.
- Through ISEP Network
If you are a student of one the ISEP Members, please check with your ISEP Coordinator.
- Study Abroad Option
Customize your needs with affordable fees and let the experience begins.
1. Registered as an active student at home university
2. Has at least completed 1 year study period at home university
3. Age min 18 years old
4. GPA min 2.75 out of 4.00 (70% out of 100%)
5. Able to meet the minimum standards of English language proficiency by taking and achieving a specific result in an English language test, unless exemptions* are applied.
English Language Requirements
Teaching, learning, assessments, and other activities are conducted in English. The following information will help you to understand the English language requirements for undergraduate and graduate studies, as well as the additional tests and foundation programs you can do to satisfy these requirements.
- A student should be able to meet the following minimum standards of English language proficiency by taking and achieving a specific result in an English language test, unless exemptions are applied.
- Academic IELTS Test, overall score of 6.00 or above; or
- A TOEFL® Test, min 550 (paper–based), 213 (computer– based), 79 (Internet– based); or
- PTE, min 50; or
- MUET, min 5; or
- An official statement from the home university confirming that the medium of instruction is fully in English.
- A student who holds a passport from one of the countries mentioned below is considered as a native speaker and is, therefore, exempt from the BINUS INTERNATIONAL English Proficiency Test (BIEPT).
- Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
- A student may apply for an exemption from the BIEPT if they can provide independent evidence of previous education for at least one year in one of the above-mentioned countries. The following supporting documents need to be presented:
- academic transcript; or
- certificate of attendance; or
- diploma or degree certificate.
Please note that according the Joint Ministerial Decree on Organizing Teaching-Learning Activities in the New Academic Year of 2020/2021 during the COVID-19 pandemic, our 2020 Fall/Odd semester will be conducted virtually until further notice. Although you may not physically be able to come to Indonesia, BINUS University will provide regular virtual cultural journey of Indonesia to introduce you with the outstanding tourist attraction places and the diverse Indonesian culture.
In addition, since the Indonesian government is still restricting the issuance of new stay permit for foreigners, we are unable to process your immigration documents for visa purpose. New orders or policies can be issued at any time.
APPLICATION PACKAGE for FALL 2020
Please download the Application Package in the following link: https://bit.ly/2020fall_binusexchange_applicationpackage
Feel free to download the archive of application package from previous semesters in the end of this post.
|BINUS Student Exchange Brief Information||2020Fall-Odd_01.BINUS-University_Information_Sheet.pdf|
|BINUS Student Exchange Application Form||2020Fall-Odd_02.BINUSexchange_Application_Form.doc|
|BINUS Course List for 2020 Fall
for Undergraduate & Graduate (subject to change)
|6||Indonesian Language for Foreigner (Bahasa Indonesia untuk Penutur Asing) Application Form||2020Fall-Odd_BINUS_BIPA_Application_Form-(if-applicable).xlsx|
|Housing Information @ BINUS Hall of Residence http://binus.ac.id/binussquare/||2020Fall-Odd_BINUS_BSQ_Factsheet.pdf|
|BINUS Square Application Form (Dormitory)||2020_Spring-Even_BSQ_Application_Form.pdf|
|Internship for International Students
Feel the REAL working environment in well-acclaimed institutions, with mentoring or supervision from our faculty member and transferable credit.
We offer Internship for International Students with the possibility of free tuition upon nomination as exchange student.
DISCOVER YOUR CAMPUS
BINUS has several campuses across the Java Island, and at this moment only these campuses which are delivered in English.
- Undergraduate, ALAM SUTERA Campus – BINUS UNIVERSITY (located around 1 hour from student dorm – free shuttle available from Kemanggisan Campus)
- Undergraduate, BEKASI Campus – BINUS UNIVERSITY (located around 1 hour from student dorm – free shuttle available from Kemanggisan Campus)
- Undergraduate, KEMANGGISAN Campuses – BINUS UNIVERSITY (located within 15 minutes from student dorm – free shuttle available)
- Undergraduate, SENAYAN Campuses – known as BINUS UNIVERSITY International (located around 45 min to 1 hour from student dorm – free shuttle available)
- Graduate, SENAYAN Campus – known as BINUS Business School: MM Professional Business Management. The graduate offers classes only on Friday and Saturday (located around 45 min to 1 hour from student dorm – free shuttle available)
The application package contains course list offered to exchange/visiting students from BINUS campuses. A student may take courses across departments/programs only within the chosen BINUS campus. The Semester Credit Unit (SCU) is 24 units maximum per semester for the undergraduate program and 16 units maximum for the graduate program. The basic characteristics of the units can be found at https://curriculum.binus.ac.id/undergraduate-program-2/ and https://curriculum.binus.ac.id/graduate-program-3/
DISCOVER YOUR HOUSING
BINUS Square – Hall of Residence. Please find the Info Sheet and Application Form in the above mentioned link.
Please refer to BINUS Square website for details: http://binus.ac.id/binussquare/
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF INDONESIAN LANGUAGE
- BIPA 101: this is a fee paying non-credit course. Lesson is on practical daily life Indonesian. Program consists of 12 lessons (each 90 minutes).
- Indonesian Language Course: this is a credit course. More details will be shared once course is finalized and it will be included in the updated course list.
DISCOVER THE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Feel the REAL professional environment in well-acclaimed institutions, with mentoring or supervision from our faculty member and transferable credit.
We offer Internship for international students with the possibility of free tuition upon nomination as an exchange student.
DISCOVER WHAT TO DO
Submit all the application documents and materials needed below through the International Office of home university or your ISEP Coordinator.
#1 Student Exchange/Study Abroad Application Form (completed, signed)
#2 Proposed Study Abroad Courses
#3 Letter of Recommendation (signed)
#4 Financial Statement (signed)
#5 Non Political Involvement and Non-Working Statement (signed)
#6 Visa Options Agreement (signed)
#7 Applicant’s Declaration (signed)
#8 Statement Letter of Enrollment from Home University
#9 A Copy of Academic Transcript
#10 A Copy of English Proficiency Test
#11 A Health Statement from a Doctor in English
#12 A Color Copy of Passport in A4 paper
#13 A color passport photos pasted on application form
#14 BINUS Square (Dormitory) Application Form (signed)
Last submission for FALL 2020: 30 June 2o2o
Last submission for SPRING 2021: 30 November 2020
Our annual deadline:
Spring Semester: 30 November
Fall Semester: 30 June
* If the dates mentioned fall on Saturday or Sunday, then deadline will be on the day after (Monday)
Softcopy application and required documents have to be submitted via email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
Both softcopy and hardcopy of application and required documents have to be submitted and mailed to the following address:
Arina Utami/ Melisa Utomo
BINUS UNIVERSITY/BINUS Global
Anggrek Campus, International Office Lt.3 R.330/331
Jl. Kebon Jeruk Raya No.27 Kebon Jeruk,
Jakarta Barat 11530
2020 Spring/Even Application Package, could be found here: http://bit.ly/BINUS_2020_Spring
2019 Fall/Odd Application Package, could be found here: http://bit.ly/2019_Fall_BINUS
2019 Spring/Even Application Package, could be found here: http://bit.ly/BINUS2019Spring
Last updated :