Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility
The Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Program of the European Commission promotes mobility of students and staff members between Higher Education Institutions in Europe and partner institutions in non-European partner countries. Student and staff mobility is one of the key activities of the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Program in the field of Education, Youth, and Sport.
The Erasmus+ ICM aims:
- To offer study opportunities to students and research and training opportunities to staff members from partner universities included in the project;
- To improve the competencies and skills of both students and staff;
- To establish and/or strengthen links between EU partner university and its partner universities, promoting transnational academic cooperation and long-lasting partnerships; and
- To improve participants’ language and cultural skills, promoting mutual enrichment and understanding.
- Erasmus+ ICM with Alianza 4 Universidades (A4U), Spain
- Erasmus+ ICM with Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia, Spain
Further information about Erasmus+ ICM scholarship offers, please email Ms. Debby (firstname.lastname@example.org).