UCAM Scholarship for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
Updated March 17, 2022
Dr. Maria Tamaria Prawati
|Lecturer and Subject Content Coordinator||
English Department, Faculty of Humanities
|2||Debby Lubis, S. Psi., M. Soc. Sc.||International Mobility Academic Section Head||International Office, BINUS Global||
|3||Jimmy Sapoetra, S. S., M. Pd. (TESOL)||Lecturer Specialist||Primary Teacher Education Department, Faculty of Humanities||
|4||Chairani Putri Pratiwi, B. Sc., M. Si.||Lecturer||BINUS Business School||
|5||Dr. Sekar Wulan Prasetyaningtyas||Assistant Professor||BINUS Business School||
|6||Puti Andam Suri, S. Kom., M.T.I.||Lecturer & Deputy Head of Program||Computer Science Program, School of Computer Science||
|7||Adsina Fibra Ibrahim, S. Sos., M. Ed.||Subject Content Coordinator||Character Building Development Center||
|8||Adsina Fibra Ibrahim, S. Sos., M. Ed.||Subject Content Coordinator||Character Building Development Center||
Ms. Santy, B. Sc., M. Sc.
|Senior Lecturer & Head of Internationalization and Partnership Program||
School of Computer Science
for being selected as a grant recipient or reserved applicant of the Erasmus+ mobility grants with UCAM!
BINUS University proudly participates in the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility (ICM) program which offers a funded mobility for Teaching/Non-Teaching Staff from Indonesia to Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM) in Spain.
One of the objectives of the Erasmus= International Credit Mobility Programme is to promote mobility with leading universities in countries with emerging economies like Indonesia. UCAM has been awarded funds under the Erasmus+ ICM Programme, which enables students and staff from UCAM and its partner universities to undertake mobility stay. The main purposes of this call are:
- To offer training, research and study development opportunities to staff at participating universities;
- To support staff achieve sustained improvements in knowledge, teaching and research skills;
- To forge and deepen lasting links between UCAM and its partner universities thus enhancing transnational academic cooperation;
- To improve participants’ language and cultural skills, promoting mutual enrichment and understanding.
7 (seven) days including travel time (valid until July 31, 2023)
- Subsistence EUR 160/day
- Travel allowance EUR 1,500
February 25, 2022
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read the call carefully and thoroughly
- Read the Erasmus+ ICM with UCAM (Call for Applications) carefully and ensure you meet the eligibility requisites.
- In case of a teaching mobility, the area of study of the selected lecturer must coincide with study areas (Business Administration, Translation/Modern Languages, Psychology, or Primary Education).
- Minimum of B2 level of English is required. B2 level is equivalent to score 72-94 in TOEFL iBT and score 5,5-6,5 in IELTS.
- The staff member must be under contract at the partner university. Associate Faculty Members (AFM) are not eligible to apply.
2. Complete the Mobility Agreement
- Those applying for mobility for teaching only or for teaching and training: Complete the Mobility Agreement for Teaching Staff UCAM 2022. If the mobility is for teaching only, it should have at least 8 hours of teaching. If the mobility combines teaching and training, it should have at least 4 hours of teaching and the program of training activities should be indicated.
- Those applying for mobility for training only: Complete the Mobility Agreement for Training Staff UCAM 2022, indicating the program of training activities. Please note that by training activities it is understood that the applicant will receive training, not give it.
- You should discuss the content of your teaching or training with your host academic and provide a concrete programme of your activities, whether for teaching or training. The bulk of the activities of mobility for teaching should include giving classes, seminars, tutorials, workshops, presentations, information sessions, etc.
- In the case of mobility for training, it would be attending classes, seminars, labs, presentations or workshops, job shadowing, etc. Also, the participant can engage in work meetings, planning, and development of Erasmus+ cooperation, promotion, as well as participate in conferences, collect data, and engage in other research activities.
- The agreement can be filled in English or Spanish. The length of your answers to qualitative questions is not limited (just keep it within reasonable limits) and has to provide enough information for the evaluators to assess your application.
3. Get Your Mobility Agreement signed
Get you Mobility Agreement reviewed, approved, and signed by your direct supervisor. Electronic signatures are acceptable.
4. Have your CV ready
Make sure it is updated and serves the purpose of helping the evaluator assess your application. There is no pre-determined format for the CV and it can be in English or Spanish.
5. Submit your application for internal selection and nomination process
Please submit the following documents to Ms. Debby (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 25, 2022:
- A complete curriculum vitae
- A copy of the valid passport
- Complete and signed mobility agreement
6. UCAM Selection
If you are nominated by BINUS University, your application will be submitted to the UCAM Selection Committee along with the letter of recommendation issued by BINUS Global. If you are selected, you will be emailed by the UCAM team. You must submit these following documents:
- Staff training or teaching mobility agreement (depending on the type of mobility to be carried out) in the official Erasmus KA107 format. Once completed and signed by the staff member and the Erasmus coordinator at the sending university, the agreement should be send to the Erasmus contact person at UCAM for signature.
- Grant agreement in the official Erasmus KA107 format, signed by the staff member.
- A Curriculum vitae
- Copy of English proficiency test certificate
- Copy of your identity card/passport
- Proof of health insurance that covers Travel Assistance and Accident Insurance including medical, surgical and hospitalization expenses in Spain
Should you have any further questions about the scholarship, please contact Ms. Debby at email@example.com.
Join the BINUS IO—Special Programs Channel on Telegram or follow our Instagram binus_internationaloffice to stay updated.