Our special programs refer to a variety of programs offered to accommodate every internationalization opportunity. Highly customizable, the programs serve comprehensive mobility experiences enriched with knowledge application, cultural exchange, and language courses.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
- Indonesia has a growing and vibrant economy with annual GDP growth of over 6%since 2007. With investments pouring in, we aim to be one of the leading economies in the world.
- Rich in biodiversity, the archipelago of over 17,000 islands is the home to over 240 million people of multiple races, cultures, and historical roots from Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, and European influences.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, resilient, joyful, and young Indonesians have a way of winning the world over. We are engaging the world in business, culture, learning, and innovation. It is a perfect time for you to get to know us!
PASSAGE TO ASEAN (P2A) PROGRAMS
P2A programs aim to provide students in the ASEAN region the first-hand experiences of different cultures by participating in short programs in a particular country with the cheapest options in the most flexible time possible. A P2A program usually includes seminars, student reflection, group work, and excursions to local touristic spots. For further information about P2A, please visit http://www.p2a.asia. Note: In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all P2A programs have been running virtually since 2020.
- P2A Programs in 2021
- P2A Virtual Mobility in Language and Social Behavior
- Past P2A Programs
- Student e-Xchange Programme: Hospitality and Tourism (2021)
- Student e-Xchange Programme: Intercultural Design (2021)
- Pandemic: Social and Behaviour Changes (2020)
- Ecotourism and Sustainable Development (2020)
- Intercultural Exposure in Jakarta (2017)
- Experiencing Melting Pot in Jakarta (2017)
- The Uniqueness of Local Wisdom (2017)
OTHER SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- New Offers in 2021
- Past Programs
- Short Courses & BIPA (Indonesian Language for Foreigners)
- Volunteer Program
- International students currently enrolled at a university
- Able to communicate in English (for students from non-English speaking countries, please provide evidence of English language proficiency equivalent to a minimum TOEFL score 500)
|SERVICES & FACILITIES|
- Airport pick-up and orientation
- iBuddy System
- Accommodation at BINUS Square – Hall of Residence
|“I loved my time here. I received incredibly helpful information and enjoyed getting to work with such amazing people.”
Stephanie Camilleri (Intern, 2014)
|“Thank you everybody for the excellent exhibition and wonderful cross cultural collaboration studio. BINUS, you did wonderful job as host.”
Susan Ang, Deakin University (iDiDe Workshop Coordinator, 2015)
- International Office—BINUS University, Anggrek Campus, R. 331 (3rd floor), Jl. Kebon Jeruk Raya No. 27, Jakarta Barat 11530, Indonesia
T. +62-21 534 5830 #1322, E. email@example.com
- Mr. Romario, Special Programs Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Facebook BINUS.IO | Twitter @binus_io | Instagram: binus_internationaloffice