Grab the opportunity and experience Korean culture by applying for Global Korea Scholarship from Dongguk University!
The duration for Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) is 4 months from September 1 to December 18, 2017.
The scholarship includes living expenses, round-trip airfare and etc. as follows:
- Living Expenses: 500,000 KRW (Monthly)
- Settlement Allowance : 200,000 KRW
- Airfare : Reimbursable
- Insurance Fees: 20,000 KRW (Monthly)
NOTE : GKS Scholarship DOES NOT cover accomodation fees. Dongguk University will arrange on-campus dorm. Each students should bear the dormitory fees ( around 350,000 KRW per month) from their own funds or GKS monthly living expenses.
The qualifications are:
- Undergraduate students complete more than 2 semesters.
- Applicant’s percentage grades should be 80% above of 100%
- Korean citizenship (or dual citizenships) holder is not eligible for the program
Please prepare the required documents in pdf format (except the one in brackets) as below:
- GKS Nominee Information Fall 2017 (excel format)
- Self-introduction (a kind of resume)*
- Study Plan*
- BINUS application form
- Official academic transcripts in English
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of passport
- ID photo (JPG format)
- Language proficiency certification (TOPIK/TOEFL/IELTS/others)
- Verification of Winning Awards (if any)
*Font size 11, should be written in English or Korean within 3 pages using form offered by Dongguk University. Study Plan includes the reason why you decide to study in Korea, your study plans and goals in Korea, as well as description about your current study at home university. For the self introduction, please includes volunteer works before you come to Korea and your future plans after you finish studying in Korea.
Application deadline with documents required : Wed, June 7th, 2017 before 12 PM
For more information:
Published at :