You have an opportunity to continue your further studies at Chung-Ang University through Korean Government Scholarship Program!
- Scholarship covers whole tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- Degree Program (Master’s or Doctoral): 900,000 KRW
- Research Program: 1,500,000 KRW
- Applicants and their parents must hold foreign citizenship.
- Korean citizens, including those who hold dual citizenship, are NOT eligible to apply.
- Applicants and their parents who had previously held Korean citizenship must submit the document of the renunciation of their Korean citizenship.
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2017 (born after September 1, 1977).
- An applicant who qualifies ALL conditions below is eligible to apply as long as he or she is under 45 years of age as of September 1, 2017 (born after September 1, 1972)
- Degree Requirements:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of August 31, 2017.
- The Research Program applicants must hold a degree, or a diploma equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree as of August 31, 2017:
- Postdoctoral Research Program: A Doctoral degree, or a diploma equivalent to a Doctoral degree, is required.
- Professor Exchange Program: A Master’s degree, or a diploma equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree, is required.
- Applicants must maintain a grade point average (GPA) higher than any ONE of the followings:
- 2.64 on a 4.0 scale;
- 2.80 on a 4.3 scale;
- 2.91 on a 4.5 scale;
- 3.23 on a 5.0 scale; or
- Score percentile: 80%
- Application Submission to University (Chung-Ang University): Mid March (March 15th)
- 1st Round of Selection By University(CAU): End of March
- Recommendation to Government(NIIED): Early April
- 2nd Round of Selection BY NIIED: May 2
- Announcement of Final Result: June 20
Published at : Updated