P2A Virtual Mobility in Food Science and Technology 2022
Levelling up Local Foods Through Food Innovation and Technology
August 8–12, 2022
Free (seats only available for 18 selected BINUS students major in Food Technology)
- International experience
- SAT points
- E-certificate (complete attendance is required)
|Monday||August 8||13:00–14:30 WIB||
|Tuesday||August 9||13:00–14:30 WIB||
|Wednesday||August 10||13:00–16:00 WIB||Meet the Facilitators|
|Thursday||August 11||13:00–16:00 WIB||Meet the Facilitators|
|Friday||August 12||13:00–14:30 WIB||
HOW TO APPLY
Please make sure that you:
- Are highly motivated, assertive, and open-minded;
- Are registered as an active student at BINUS University majors in Food Technology;
- Has a good command of English;
- Are committed to joining all sessions and actively participating in all activities.
Please complete this BINUS Short Program Application Form (updated0422) and send it to Mr. Mario (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Sunday, July 31, 2022.
Join the BINUS IO—Special Programs Channel on Telegram, or follow our Instagram binus_internationaloffice to stay updated.