P2A Virtual Mobility in Language and Social Behavior
BINUS University, in partnership with Passage to ASEAN (P2A), is inviting BINUS students to participate in the P2A Virtual Mobility in Language and Social Behavior from August 2 to 13, 2021. During the program, BINUS students will work closely and intensively with ASEAN students from other 3 universities in Indonesia, Philippines, and Thailand.
- BINUS University (Indonesia)
- Bukidnon State University (Philippines)
- Burapha University International College (Thailand)
- Universitas Islam Sultan Agung (Indonesia)
How the Language I Speak Influences the Way I Behave
Free (seats only available for 15 selected BINUS students)
- International experience
- SAT points
- E-certificate (complete attendance is required)
|Monday||August 2||14:00–15:30 WIB||
|Wednesday||August 4||14:00–15:30 WIB||Academic talk show|
|Friday||August 6||14:00–15:30 WIB||Self-directed learning|
|Monday||August 9||14:00–15:30 WIB||Cultural exchange|
|Wednesday||August 11||14:00–15:30 WIB||Self-directed learning|
|Friday||August 13||14:00–15:30 WIB||
HOW TO APPLY
Please make sure that you:
- Are highly motivated, assertive, and open-minded;
- Are registered as an active student at BINUS University/BINUS University International;
- Has a good command of English;
- Are committed to joining all sessions and actively participating in all activities.
Please complete this Short Program Application Form and send it to Mr. Mario (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, July 19, 2021.
Join the BINUS IO—Special Programs Channel on Telegram, or follow our Instagram binus_internationaloffice to stay updated.