Erasmus+ Mobility Grants with UC Leuven-Limburg (UCLL) for Teaching Staff
BINUS University proudly participates in the Erasmus+ Staff Mobility program which offers funded mobility for Teaching Staff from Indonesia to the UCLL University of Applied Sciences in Belgium.
One of the objectives of the Erasmus+ Staff Mobility program is to promote mobility with leading universities in countries with emerging economies like Indonesia. The main purposes of this call are:
- To offer training, research, and study development opportunities to staff at participating universities;
- To support staff achieve sustained improvements in knowledge, teaching, and research skills;
- To forge and deepen lasting links between the University of Limerick and its partner universities thus enhancing transnational academic cooperation;
- To improve participants’ language and cultural skills, promoting mutual enrichment and understanding.
5 days (including travel days) (valid until July 31, 2024)
Business or Law lecturers/researchers
GRANT COVERAGE (Total EUR 2,300)
- Total individual support = EUR 800
- Total transport allowance = EUR 1,500
September 25, 2023
BINUS INTERNAL SELECTION
Step 1. Download and complete the Mobility Agreement.
- Fill out the highlighted table.
- The sending institution signatory must be your direct supervisor (min. grade 15).
- Leave the receiving institution signatory section blank.
- A minimum of C1 level of English is required. The C1 level is equivalent to a score of 95 in TOEFL iBT and a score of 7.0 in IELTS.
- The staff member must be under contract or permanent employment at BINUS University. Associate Faculty Members (AFM) are NOT eligible to apply.
- The staff member must be from the area of Business or Law.
- Those applying for mobility for teaching : Complete the Mobility Agreement – teaching and training. The teaching mobility requires at least 4 hours of teaching activities and the program of training activities should be indicated. Training activities must be conducted by the University of Limerick, not by the applying participant. The bulk of the activities of mobility for teaching should include giving classes, seminars, tutorials, workshops, presentations, etc.
- The length of your answers to qualitative questions is not limited (keep it within reasonable limits) and has to provide enough information for the evaluators to assess your application.
Step 2. Prepare your abridged CV (max. 2 pages).
Make sure it is updated and serves the purpose of helping the evaluator assess your application. There is no pre-determined format for the CV and it can be in English or Spanish.
Step 3. Apply to the online form: https://forms.office.com/r/2d1AUHZ71K by September 25, 2023, 23:59 WIB, for the internal selection and nomination process. Please login with your Binusian email (@binus.edu or @binus.ac.id). You have to upload the following documents:
- An abridged CV
- The complete and signed mobility agreement
- A copy of the valid passport
If you are nominated by BINUS University, your application will be submitted to the UCLL Selection Committee along with the letter of recommendation issued by Vice Rectorate–Collaboration and Global Engagement.
Please be well informed that the selected candidate may have to cover their own expenses, including flight tickets, insurance, accommodation, and visa fees before s/he departs to Belgium. The grant may be awarded upon arrival at UCLL.
Should you have any further questions about the Erasmus+ mobility grants, please get in touch with Ms. Debby at email@example.com.