P2A Virtual Mobility in Global Competence and the Future of Work 2022
BINUS University, in partnership with Passage to ASEAN (P2A), is inviting BINUS students to participate in the P2A Virtual Mobility in Global Competence and the Future of Work from August 10 to 18, 2022. During the program, BINUS students will work closely and intensively with ASEAN students from other 6 universities in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- BINUS University (Indonesia)
- FPT University (Vietnam)
- Panpacific University (Philippines)
- Thaksin University (Thailand)
- Universitas Katolik Atma Jaya (Indonesia)
- Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” (Indonesia)
- Universiti Malaya (Malaysia)
Global Competence and the Future of Work
Free (seats only available for 10 selected BINUS students)
- International experience
- SAT points
- E-certificate (complete attendance is required)
|Wednesday||August 10||09:00–11:30 WIB||· Ice-breaker
· Welcome remarks
· Introduction to participating institutions
· Team networking
|Thursday||August 11||09:00–11:30 WIB||Lecture Series (1)|
|Friday||August 12||09:00–11:30 WIB||Lecture Series (2)|
|Monday||August 15||09:00–10:30 WIB||Group discussion|
|Tuesday||August 16||09:00–11:00 WIB||Group presentations|
|Thursday||August 18||09:00–10:30 WIB||Closing and farewell|
HOW TO APPLY
Please make sure that you:
- Are highly motivated, assertive, and open-minded;
- Are registered as an active student at BINUS University/BINUS University International majors in Hospitality, Hotel Management, Business Hotel Management, or Tourism Destination;
- Has a good command of English;
- Are committed to joining all sessions and actively participating in all activities.
Please complete this BINUS Short Program Application Form (updated0422) and send it to Mr. Mario (email@example.com) by Saturday, August 6, 2022.
Join the BINUS IO—Special Programs Channel on Telegram, or follow our Instagram binus_internationaloffice to stay updated.