BINUS UNIVERSITY’s commitment to providing a world-class global education for over 40 years is proven through the most recent achievement. This year, BINUS UNIVERSITY is ranked #301-500 in QS World Graduate Employability Ranking 2020. The list includes 758 educational institutions from around the world, in which BINUS UNIVERSITY is listed among six other universities in Indonesia. BINUS UNIVERSITY is also proud to be the only private university in Indonesia listed in the ranking.
The assessment was based on 6 indicators:
- Employer Reputation (30%) – measuring which institutions are producing the best graduates in their field.
- Alumni Outcomes (25%) – measuring the most innovative, creative, wealthy, entrepreneurial, and/or philanthropic individuals.
- Partnership with Employers per Faculty (25%) – using two kinds of measurement: number of distinct global companies collaborating with each institution research papers indexed by Scopus, and number of faculty members employed.
- Employer-Student Connections (10%) – summing the number of employers who are actively present on a university’s campus, providing motivated students with an opportunity to network and acquire information.
- Graduate Employment Rate (10%) – measuring the proportion of graduates in full- or part-time employment within 12 months of graduation.
“We are thankful for the trust given by the public, the government, as well as industry partners. We also appreciate all BINUSIAN for the hard work that has been done to enable BINUS UNIVERSITY to produce high-achieving graduates and give positive contributions to the society” – said Prof. Dr. Ir. Harjanto Prabowo, MM, Rector of BINUS UNIVERSITY.
Published at :