Note: In the current circumstances of the global COVID-19 pandemic, mobility continues taking place only as and when health and travel restrictions in Indonesia and Spain allow for it.
BINUS University proudly participates in the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility program which offers a fully-funded mobility for undergraduate students from Indonesia to Spain. Mobility must be undertaken at one of A4U member universities. During the program, the tuition fee at partner institution if fully-waived, while tuition fee regulation at BINUS still applies.
1. Highly motivated and assertive
2. Registered as an active student at BINUS University/BINUS University International
3. Has at least completed one semester of studies at BINUS
4. Strong academics, supported by the latest GPA minimum 3.60 out of 4.00
5. Strong English, supported by any English proficiency certificate**
6. Good personality & maturity
** Recommended certificates: TOEFL (iBT min.79, or PBT min. 550, IELTS min. 6.0). BUEPT is considerable.
Before submitting your application, please check your eligibility here: http://bit.ly/A4Ubachelorcheck.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: to BINUS
If you are eligible, please send the following documents to Ms. Debby (email@example.com) before 26 March 2021:
- Scanned/electronic copy of complete Academic Transcripts (from semester 1).
- Scanned/electronic copy of Learning Agreement signed by you and your Head of Program/Department. Please note that you only need to fill in the first page of the Learning Agreement.
- Soft copy of Motivation Letter that describes why you want to apply for the mobility grant. The motivation letter should not exceed one page of A4-size paper with font size 12 and space 1.5.
- Scanned/electronic copy of English proficiency test.
Step 2: to A4U
If your application to BINUS is successful, we will provide you with the Letter of Support that indicate your GPA and level of language, signed by BINUS IO Manager.
You then need to apply for the mobility grants through the online platform (https://alliance4universities.eu/en/application-form-for-bachelor-students/) by yourself. You must upload the following documents to the platform:
- Complete Academic Transcripts
- Learning Agreement
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Support
We will contact the lecturer of your preference to request him/her to provide you a Recommendation Letter. Please be informed that the Recommendation Letter must be sent by the lecturer directly to the A4U Selection Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Application deadline to BINUS||26 March 2021|
|Application deadline to A4U||9 April 2021|
|Possible mobility||Odd 2021/2022 (starts in September 2021)
Even 2021/2022 (starts in February 2022)
Odd 2022/2023 (starts in September 2022)
Even 2022/2023 (starts in February 2023)
- BINUS International Office
Ms. Debby Sonita Lubis, International Mobility Academic Section Head (email@example.com)
BINUS IO Instagram: binus_internationaloffice
Published at : Updated