Imagine Indonesia: Puntang Coffee Story 2021
- Online classes
- Virtual visits
The program is conducted in English.
Sessions (Platform: Zoom)
All time stated in Western Indonesian Time (UTC +07:00).
|August 23||13:00–16:00||Orientation: Introduction to the Program, Getting to Know Each Other, Project Explanation, and Group Division|
|Group Activity (Ice-breaking): Indonesian Culture, History, and Language|
|Webinar “The History of Coffee”|
|August 24||13:00–16:00||Virtual visit to Puntang Coffee|
|Meet the Experts: “Key Persons in Coffee Industry”|
|August 25||13:00–15:00||Discussion (self-directed learning)|
|August 26||13:00–15:00||Beyond Perceptions: “What does specialty coffee mean to you?”|
|August 27||13:00–16:00||Group Presentation|
|Closing (wrap-up and virtual farewell party)|
Program book will be sent to successful registrants one week before the program starts.
|7 August 2021||Registration deadline|
|9-13 2021||Selection process (including interview, if necessary)|
|23 August 2021||Program starts|
|27 August 2021||Program ends|
- Undergraduate students from any majors (senior high school students from reputable schools are also welcome to register)
- Good command of English
- Highly motivated and open-minded
REGISTRATION AND PROGRAM FEE
- All registrations must be submitted through online platform (http://bit.ly/BINUScoffeestory2021Reg). The selected registrants will be notified within two weeks after the registration deadline.
- The program is free of charge.
- BINUS International Office
- Ms. Debby Lubis, International Mobility Academic Section Head (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr. Romario, Special Programs Officer (email@example.com)
- BINUS IO Instagram: binus_internationaloffice