- 2 credits
- Online classes
- Virtual visits
The program is conducted in English.
The classes cover the main areas of:
- Indonesian culture, history, and language
- Market Entry Strategy to Indonesia module
- Group discussions and presentation
- Industry partners in Jakarta, Bandung (West Java), and Malang (East Java)
Virtual Cultural Visit (if applicable)
- Jakarta: National Monument
- Bandung: traditional market
- Malang: Museum Angkut
- Virtual farewell
|1 December 2020 – 26 June 2021||Registration|
|28 June – 2 July 2021||Selection process (including interview, if necessary)|
|26 July 2021||Program starts|
|7 August 2021||Program ends|
Confirmed program schedule will be shared soon.
- Undergraduate students from any majors
- Good command in English
- Highly motivated and open-minded
REGISTRATION AND PROGRAM FEE
- All registrations must be submitted through online platform (http://bit.ly/BINUS-MES2021Reg). The selected registrants will be notified within two weeks after the registration deadline.
- The program is free of charge.
Published at : Updated