SME Business in Indonesia – From Bali to the World!
BINUS UNIVERSITY and UDAYANA UNIVERSITY invite international students from any fields of study or disciplines to a Joint International Short Program “SME Business in Indonesia – From Bali to the World!” in Jakarta and Bali.
|THE PROGRAM OFFERS|
- Business classes
- Cultural and business visits
The Joint International Short Program is open to minimum 6 participants. The program is conducted in English.
If you are interested in SME business export and want to explore Bali of Indonesia this course is for you. The two-week program with one week in Jakarta and one week in Bali is organized by BINUS UNIVERSITY and Udayana University and comprises of business classes, visits to Bali SMEs, and cultural exploration of Jakarta and Bali sights, sounds and tastes. The course aims to develop an export business plan for SMEs in Bali with 4 course credits earned. Upon completion, students are expected to understand business culture and opportunities in Indonesia. Specifically, students will work with Bali Tangi (spa products), Bumi Ayu Hotel and Wisnu Karya Putra International (timber products).
The classes cover the main areas of:
- Indonesia as a Leading Economic Growth
- Amazing Indonesia in Multiple Perspectives
- Political Economy in Indonesia
- Mapping Indonesian Industrial Sectors
- Current Issues in Indonesia: Disruptive Economy and Online Business Market
- Indonesian Culture
- Human Resources System
- Ethics in Indonesia
- Labor Relations in Indonesia
- Start-ups in Indonesia
- Business Law
- Organization visit to Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Ekspor Indonesia (PPEI)
- Independent group work
|❯❯ Course Structure|
- Lectures (including theories, case study, independent study)
Furthermore, the program includes:
- Visit to companies/institutions/organizations (Jakarta and Bali)
- Cultural trip (Jakarta and Bali)
|22 July 2018||Arrival in Indonesia|
|23 July – 4 August 2018||Program in Jakarta and Bali|
|05 August 2018||Departure to home country|
Download itinerary here.
In order to be eligible to register for the Joint International Short Program, you must fulfill the requirements given below:
- University students from all majors
- Good command of English
- Passport valid for 6 months
|APPLICATION AND PAYMENT|
Applicants who wish to participate in the Short Program must apply by June 30, 2018. The selected participants will be notified within one week after the registration deadline.
Payment should be made by June 30, 2018. If minimum number of participants is not achieved, program is canceled and fee will be refunded. Payment details will follow.
Download and complete the application form here
The program fee is USD 995 (Discount USD 40 for partner universities) with details:
- All classes and project activities
- Partial meals
- Airfare from Jakarta to Denpasar (one way)
- Airport transfers
- Local transportation
- Airfare from and to Jakarta
- Personal expenses
|REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION|
BINUS INTERNATIONAL OFFICE – JAKARTA
Arlin Pusparini (Ms.)
Special Program Officer
T(62-21) 5345830 ext. 1323
Last updated :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...