OUTGOING STUDENT MOBILITY PROGRAM
Outgoing student mobility program is a program that allows you to go to partner institutions with credit transfer arrangements. This program can be used as an alternative enrichment track for those who need to do a 3+1 or 2+1+1 enrichment track.
The benefits of taking the program are limitless! It is a rewarding and enriching experience that allows you to step out of your comfort zone, immerse yourself in an international environment, new cultures, potentially pick up a new language, and see the world from a different perspective. You will create a network for a lifetime and have the key to open the door of global opportunities.
There are several types of programs that you can consider as your path of international study experience. Please find below the comparison table as the guideline.
|Program Type||Study Abroad/Student Exchange (SE)||Study Abroad Fee-paying (SA)||Double Degree (DD)|
|Major||All major, all campus||Greater Jakarta Campus: only Computer Science, Marketing Communication and Mass Communication|
|Duration||1 – 2 semesters||2 semesters|
|Degree||BINUS Degree||BINUS’ Degree + Host’s Degree|
|Semester Departure||Min. 3 semester, Max. 7 semester||– Min. 5 semester
– Depends on the DD Arrangement
|Quota||Limited with competition||Direct placement||Unlimited if meets the Host university’s requirements|
|Cost Component||Study Abroad/Student Exchange||Study Abroad Fee-paying||Double Degree|
|Tuition Fee Payment||BINUS Tuition: YesHost Tuition: Free||BINUS Tuition: Yes
Host Tuition: Yes
|BINUS Tuition: Yes
(BP3 or fixed tuition only)Host Tuition: Yes
|Airfare, Visa, Insurance, Living Cost||Self-funded|
|Semester Departure||Study Abroad/Student Exchange||Study Abroad Fee-paying||Double Degree|
|Academic||GPA min 2.75
|– Passed all BINUS courses
– GPA depends on the Host university’s requirement
|Language Proficiency||IELTS Academic 6.0 or
TOEFL iBT 80 or
TOEFL ITP 550
Depends on the Host university’s requirement
overall score 6.5, each band 6.0
or depends on the Host university’s requirement
|Non-Academic||Hold a positive point of view, good personality, and have a sense of responsibility.|
|Semester Departure||All Study Abroad Programs|
(September – February)
|20 Dec (a year before semester departure)|
(February – July)
|20 Jun (a year efore semester departure)|
HOW TO APPLY
- Please follow the initial study abroad eligibility check on https://bit.ly/saeligibilitycheck
- Find your host university destination on the table below
- If you have passed the initial check and have decided to host university destinations, please do the online registration on [LINK will be available on 1 Nov 2021, 12:00 JKT UTC+7) in time.
The login information is the same as your BINUSMAYA login.
- Passport, min. 18 – 24 months expiry from the application date
- Language Certificate, min. 12 months expiry from the application date
- BINUSIAN Card
- Once you have done the registration, you will receive step-by-step guidance from our team.
Last updated :