BINUS UNIVERSITY and The University of Nottingham agree to establish a 3+1 twinning program between Computer Science program at BINUS UNIVERSITY and the School of Computer Science and Information Technology at Nottingham. Students can choose to study at Nottingham’s campus in UK or in Malaysia. Students study at the University of Nottingham in Semester 7 and 8 and complete the thesis abroad.
This program will enable you to earn two highly valued university degrees, which are Sarjana Komputer (S.Kom.) from BINUS UNIVERSITY and BSc (Hons) from The University of Nottingham with major in Computer Science or Computer Science with Artificial Engineering.
|ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM|
- UK Campus: £20,070/year (fee is subject to change)
- Malaysia Campus: RM109,159/year (fee is subject to change)
- Registered as an active student in Computer Science in BINUS UNIVERSITY at least in the semester 3
- Minimum score of GPA 3.00
- Minimum score of IELTS 6.0 (with no band lower than 6.0)
|HOW TO APPLY|
Registration Deadline: 01 March every year
- Complete the Study Abroad Application Form – BINUSIAN
- Submit the form along with the required documents (copy of passport, academic transcript, English proficiency test, etc.) to BINUS International Office. Please make sure that you have completed the entire fields on the application form otherwise we could not process it.
|DROP IN COUNSELING|
BINUS UNIVERSITY – International Office
Anggrek Campus, R.331 (3rd floor)
Phone: +62 21 534 5830 ext. 1323, 1324
Monday to Friday at 13.00 – 17.00
Last updated :