Short intensive programs with credit earnings, customized with your choice of subject areas, covering essential topics about amazing Indonesia. Students can expect quality instruction delivered in warm, fun and exciting environment.
The classes are taught by experienced faculty members, combining fun activities to support the academic learning. Extracurricular activities such as field trips, cultural exchanges and language courses are included to complete the whole experience. This is an all-in program which you will gain credits for the study of your chosen topic, intercultural competence and a platform to make friends with Indonesians. A certificate and/or transcript will be awarded upon the completion of the course.
- Learn Indonesian language for everyday use while experiencing thriving Jakarta!
- Appreciate the art, history, culture and of course, FOOD of Indonesia!
- Wide variety of hot electives preparing you for exciting opportunities in Indonesia!
|COURSES / SUBJECTS OFFERED|
- Indonesian Language & Culture
- Amazing Indonesia in Multiple Perspectives
- Introduction to Indonesian Music and Culture
- Indonesian Art Trip and Experience
- Heritage and Cultural Tourism in Global Context
- Indonesian Intercultural Communication
- A Journey to Indonesian Islamic Finance
- Doing e-Business in Indonesia
- Indonesian Heritage and Game Experience
- Indonesian Digital Tourism
- Other customizable programs
|Language of Instruction
2 credits (± 25 hours)
|UPCOMING SHORT COURSE|
BINUS UNIVERSITY and UDAYANA UNIVERSITY invite international students from any fields of study or disciplines to a Joint International Short Program “Embracing ASEAN Region and its Business Opportunities” in Jakarta and Bali.
|PAST SHORT COURSES|
Name of Program:
Deakin University Australia: Game Application & Technology Study Tour
- 10 students from Deakin University (Australia)
- 4 iBuddies from BINUS UNIVERSITY (Indonesia)
|Day 1 – 3||Opening
Lecture: Overview of Indonesia’s History and Cultures
Lecture: Art Digital Imaging Indonesia Game Assets: Characters and Items
Lecture: Game Design for Indonesia Market
|Day 4||Indonesian Language Course and Cultural Activity
Project introduction & discussion
|Day 5 – 6||Field trip to Bandung
Company visit to game developers and traditional games community
|Day 7||Free day in Jakarta|
|Day 8 – 13||Project development
Company visit to game publisher and developer
Project completion and collection
Project presentation and assessment
Farewell and closing
|WHAT THEY SAID|
“A sincere and heartfelt thank you to all the BINUS team that put together the Games Short Course. We would love to work with you again in 2015 to run this program again and invite hopefully even more students to experience Binus.“
Neema Cucinotta – Deakin University
(International and Partnerships Manager of Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment)
Last updated :