BINUS UNIVERSITY and UDAYANA UNIVERSITY invite international students from any fields of study or disciplines to a Joint International Short Program “Embracing ASEAN Region and its Business Opportunities” in Jakarta and Bali.
|THE PROGRAM OFFERS|
- Classes that cover the most important steps of Southeast Asia economic development. Students will be given a full overview of political, cultural, and economic history of ASEAN countries.
- Visits to companies and institutions
- Excursions (for example: batik-making workshop and traditional dance practice)
The Joint International Short Program is open to minimum 10 participants. The program is conducted in English.
The Joint International Short Program introduces students to the main areas of Business in ASEAN and Indonesian SMEs with ASEAN Expansion.
The students will be able to discuss these topics with professionals from companies, institutions, BINUS UNIVERSITY and UDAYANA UNIVERSITY.
The classes cover the main areas of:
- Country analysis: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam
- Human resources management in ASEAN
- Protection of intellectual property rights
- Living, traveling, working, and doing business in ASEAN
- Selecting entry modes in ASEAN bureaucracy and corruption
- ASEAN Economic Community
- Cross cultural competence and management
- Indonesian business system
|❯❯ Course Structure|
- Lectures (including theories, case study, independent study)
- Group project (including final presentation)
|❯❯ Student Activities|
In addition to classes, the program offers activities for students, such as:
- Introduction to Bahasa Indonesia
- Traditional dance
- Traditional martial art
Furthermore, the program includes:
- Visit to companies/institutions/organizations (Jakarta and Bali)
- City tours (Jakarta and Bali)
- Batik-making workshop in Jakarta
- Rafting and yoga in Bali
|31 July 2016||Arrival in Indonesia|
|1 – 14 August 2016||Program at BINUS UNIVERSITY, Jakarta|
|15 – 28 August 2016||Program at UDAYANA UNIVERSITY, Bali|
|28 August 2016||Departure to home country|
In order to be eligible to register for the Joint International Short Program, you must fulfill the requirements given below:
- You are an undergraduate student from any fields or disciplines.
- You are proficient in English
|APPLICATION AND PAYMENT|
Applicants who wish to participate in the Short Program must apply by June 1, 2016. The selected participants will be notified within one week after the registration deadline.
Payment should be made by July 1, 2016. If minimum number of participants is not achieved, program is canceled and fee will be refunded. Payment details will follow.
The program fee is USD 2,430 that includes:
- All classes
- Course materials
- Welcome and farewell ceremonies
- Student activities
- Airport transfers (pick-up and drop-off)
- Local transportation during program
- Air ticket Jakarta-Denpasar-Jakarta
|CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AND CREDITS|
Each participant will receive Certificate of Attendance and 8 (eight) credits.
- Business in ASEAN – 4 credits
- Indonesian SMEs with ASEAN Expansion – 4 credits
|REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION|
Anggrek Campus, R. 330 (3rd floor)
Jl. Kebon Jeruk Raya No. 27, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat 11530, Indonesia
T. +62-21 534 5830 #1322/1323/1324 | F. +62-21 530 0244
Facebook: /binus.io | Twitter: /binus_io
Last updated :