|ABOUT STUDY ABROAD TRACK – ENRICHMENT PROGRAM|
Study Abroad Track – Enrichment Program is a program which will allows you to go for one or two (maximum) semester(s) to partner institutions with credit transfer arrangement. The program will run based on the Student Exchange Agreement (Tuition-Waived, Student only required to pay tuition at BINUS University) or Study Abroad Agreements (Fee Paying, Student required to pay the tuition fee both at BINUS University and Host University).
The benefits of taking the Study Abroad Track for Enrichment Program are limitless, really! It is a rewarding and enriching experience which allows you to immerse yourself in a different culture, potentially pick up a new language and see the world from a different perspective. You will make friends for a lifetime and have the key to open the door of global networking opportunities.
For further information, see the Info Session materials.
More information about the Semester Arrangement for your Enrichment Program, please see BINUS Curriculum Website
As for the financial part, most partner option using the Student Exchange Agreement where the tuition fee at partner institution is fully waived. However you will still be responsible for BINUS tuition fee, as well as your living cost during the program. Besides that, there are some partners option using the Study Abroad Agreements where the tuition fee at BINUS University and Host University has to be paid accordingly.
|Cost Component||At BINUS / Home Country||At Host Institution / Host Country|
(BP3 and SKS)
|Yes, Auto debit||Depends on the Partner options|
|Living Cost Expenses
(living cost will depend on student’s lifestyle)
Note: Students are also responsible for airfare, visa and insurance fees according to personal arrangements.
|HOW TO APPLY|
- Highly motivated and assertive
- Registered as an active student at BINUS UNIVERSITY
- Has at least completed two semesters of studies at BINUS. *Note: preparation may start from the 2nd semester
- Strong academics, supported by the latest GPA (Min 2.75 out of 4.00)*
- Strong English or host country language skills**
- University mapping (cooperation between student and Jurusan with IO as a liaison)
The matrix is for reference only. Students are strongly recommended to search corresponding courses on partner universities on their own.
- Good personality & maturity
- Positively contribute to BINUS and host university
* Note: others with GPA lower than 2.75 may apply if able to provide/prove other type of awards, achievements, and so on
** English Proficiency Test
Generally, for English language skills: TOEFL with score min 79 (iBT) or 550 (paper based); IELTS 6.00.
TOEFL iBT – formal score (strongly recommended)
IELTS – formal score (strongly recommended)
TOEFL ITP (Institutional Testing Program) – (less recommended)
Certificate Language Proficiency must be issued by official Testing Centers
- TOEFL iBT issued by ETS (Educational Testing Service)
- IELTS issued by British Council
- JLPT issued by Japan Foundation
- DELF/ DALF issued by IFI (Institut Français d’Indonésie) with minimum level B1
TOEFL Score from BINUS (BUEPT) or other prediction score is not acceptable.
|❯❯ Application Form|
- Fill up the Study Abroad Application Form – BINUSIAN
- Submit the form along with the supporting documents to the International Office no later than the deadline. Please make sure that you have completed the entire fields on the application form to ensure the application to be processed.
|❯❯ Application Deadline|
|Exchange for Semester||Application Deadline|
|Fall / Odd Semester||20 Dec|
|Spring / Even Semester||20 May|
If the dates mentioned fall on Sunday, then deadline will be on the day after (Monday)
|❯❯ Application Procedure|
- Application Submission
- Application Review
- Application Clarification: Interview
- Result Notification (will be sent through email)
- If rejected, please reapply next semester
If accepted, the following procedures can be seen briefly through the chart below
|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)|
Please click the following LINK and find more information on our FAQ.
|STUDENT TRANSNATIONAL AMBASSADOR (STAR)|
STAR community is BINUS students who have experienced studying overseas.
Find more info and get inspired by reading:
|DROP IN COUNSELING|
You can contact IO Student Consultants. They are BINUS students who have joined student exchange program. They can help by providing more information and by sharing their exchange experience.
You can also visit International Office during our consultation hours.
BINUS UNIVERSITY – International Office
Anggrek Campus, R.331 (3rd floor)
Phone: +62 21 534 5830 ext. 1323, 1324
Consultation Hours: Monday to Friday at 14.00 – 17.00
|STUDENT EXCHANGE DESTINATION|
** Please notice some partner institutions only offer class in their native language This scholarship is only available for Odd Semester (except for Waseda University which is only available for Even Semester). * AIMS Scholarship Program is a scholarship program sponsored by Directorate of Higher Education (DIKTI) for an amount covering living costs (accommodation, meals, transportation, books, and pocket money), insurance, airfare (round-way), except for Tsukuba University and Waseda University (covering certain components only).
Last updated :