BINUS UNIVERSITY and ISTC aim to enhance relations and to develop academic and cultural interchange in the areas of education and agree to establish a joint degree program. The joint degree program aims to provide a pathway for BINUS students into ISTC’s degree. Students study at ISTC in Semester 5 and 6.
This program will enable you to earn two highly valued university degrees, which are Sarjana Ilmu Komunikasi (S. I. Kom) from BINUS UNIVERSITY and Licence en Droit, Economie et Gestion, Parcours Communication from ISTC, France.
|ABOUT ISTC – ECOLE DE COMMUNICATION|
ISTC, School of Strategies and Marketing, is a part of University of Catholic de Lille, located in Lille, France.
The tuition fee is EUR 4,000/year (fee is subject to change)
For your reference, living cost may start from EUR 800/month.
Two full tuition waiver scholarships are available every year.
- Registered as an active student at Marketing Communication or Mass Communication program of BINUS UNIVERSITY at least in semester 3
- Minimum score of GPA 3.00
- Minimum B1 Level in French language (more details about B1 level, click here)
- Student shall finish the study at BINUS in order to receive joint degree after finishing the program at ISTC.
|HOW TO APPLY|
Registration Deadline: 01 March every year
- Complete the Study Abroad Application Form – BINUSIAN
- Submit the form along with the required documents (copy of passport, academic transcript, English proficiency test, etc.) to BINUS International Office. Please make sure that you have completed the entire fields on the application form otherwise we could not process it.
|DROP IN COUNSELING|
BINUS UNIVERSITY – International Office
Anggrek Campus, R.331 (3rd floor)
Phone: +62 21 534 5830 ext. 1323, 1324
Monday to Friday at 13.00 – 17.00
Last updated :