Once every year, International Office offers and encourages all BINUS students a chance to participate in short course abroad during the short/ compact semester. BINUS students are offered to go abroad for a short period of two to four weeks abroad. The cost of the ‘short course abroad’ differ depending on the destination countries, schools, accommodations, and others fees relevant.
Every year, the application for short course abroad is usually open on March or April. Students are welcome to refer to previous years info session materials, to approximate the budget that they shall set aside to allocate in order to participate in the program. Please see news updates to know the exact deadline of the application as you are approaching the semester break.
- BINUS active students, ALL majors, ALL years
- Excellent behavior
- Willingness to study abroad
- Good proficiency to write and speak English
- Download and complete the Application Form on the short courses website and BINUS Application Form
- Submit the Application Form together with required documents to the person in charge of the short course as written on the website by the deadline announced.
For BINUS Application Form, please submit to IO at Room 331, Anggrek Campus.
Published at : Updated